See the Sights of Los Angeles in Your Own RV!
Los Angeles is certainly one of the world’s most sprawling cities. The city center itself is quite small, but the rest of the city continues for miles around and presents many unique sights and sounds for the adventurous tourist. That said, LA can be a city of hidden gems even for those Californians who may have visited the city before but never truly explored all that it has to offer. Whether you’re a local looking for a great adventure in your own backyard, or an interstate traveler with your heart set on experiencing LA in all its glory, renting a mini RV might be just your ticket to ultimate freedom and fun!
Why Rent an RV?
If you’re wondering why you should rent a vehicle, such as an RV, instead of using your own transport, the answer is simple: freedom. Imagine being able to drive around wherever you’d like and stay for as long as you’d like. Your modern RV gives you the freedom to explore as your heart sees fit, and at the end the day you can climb into one of the two included double beds for a good night of sleep. There are definite advantages to driving around in your very own mini home.
Here’s what you’ll find in your typical RV:
- two double beds for up to four adventurers,
- a kitchen and all cutlery and kitchen utensils,
- a cassette toilet,
- a grey water tank,
- all bedding and linen provided, and
- unlimited miles so that you can experience as many adventures as you’d like.
RV rentals in Los Angeles are available from reliable and trusted companies that understand why you’d want to get out on the open road and explore the sights of the famous LA. Their unique travel experiences will guide you as to the best places to see and the best areas to visit. You’ll not only receive a modern RV that has been well-maintained and serviced, but a bucket full of advice about the sorts of activities you can do to make your holiday more memorable.
Sights to See in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is one of America’s biggest and most famous cities, but even current residents have yet to see everything there is to offer. If you’re wondering what sorts of sights you might see on your RV adventure, consider some of the following:
- Santa Monica Mountains: A major place to see, this is home to Griffith Park, which is the biggest park in the state! You can visit the observatory and the planetarium, go on one of the many walking trails, or even just go for a drive in the beautiful mountains in your RV. Don’t forget to stop off at Runyon Canyon too!
- Hollywood: If you feel like a trip to the inner ring of LA, you can’t pass up a stop at Hollywood. You’ll see the famous Hollywood Hills sign, and you’ll also get to walk the streets that many famous movie actors have walked over the decades.
- MOCA: While in LA, don’t forget to visit the Museum of Contemporary Art. This will definitely be a more contemplative change of pace, but it will reward!
There are so many great sights to see and things to do in LA that you owe it to yourself to rent a mini RV so you can have the freedom to do as you please!